Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thank God for LOVE!

On Tuesday, October 12 2010, I went on a wonderful outing with my sweetheart Joshua. He took me to a beautiful neighborhood with a lake, where we walked on the dock and enjoyed the beautiful scenery. I was overjoyed to be in his presence because he makes every day a great day for me. We've been really serious and have been discussing our future plans, but yesterday was extra special. As we were embracing one another, I began to cry because I couldn't believe how truly blessed I was to have him. All of a sudden, he got down on one knee and proposed to me on the dock. I was already in tears and I gladly accepted! We are truly "on cloud nine million" as he says. I am grateful to be so favored by God. He has blessed me with a man that seeks him first, then me. Together we walk in ministry and in the abundance of life. I am now officially engaged to the man of my prayers, and I can't wait to become Mrs. Joshua Jackson!

No comments:

Post a Comment