Sunday, October 10, 2010

Reflection of A Blessing



I am truly grateful to God because he is awesome! We don't give him enough honor and praise. I love him, and I am truly grateful for him having his hand over my life. God has always been present in my life, but he has truly showed out this year! God sent me the man he had for me! I would always pray for God to send me a husband that would have to go through him to get to me, and he did just that! I've joined the under-watch care membership of "The Feast of the Lord" Church where my fiance is the Youth Pastor and Minister. I have built close relationships with Godly people that build me up! I have been growing into a better individual and growing in my relationship with the Lord.

I believe and trust God, therefore I don't worry about anything! He is my provider and no weapon formed against me shall prosper! God has truly favored me. I will be getting married to the man that God designed just for me. It does not matter what people say or think, God has already confirmed! I am truly grateful. If God does nothing else for me, he's done enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment